Free Introduction to Skincare Products
Learn about our wide range of professional natural skin care products & cosmetics.
You will have an oppurtunity to become a distributor of luxury skincare product range of professional skincare products.
One Day In-class Training Day: 11AM – 5PM
One Day Online Zoom Meeting can be arrange one to one or in groups. Please enquire within.
£50 refundable booking fee required
During the training session you will be able to try and test products on a model. Different types of masks and meso cocktails will give you ability to provide wide range of treatments and to help clients with different skin problems.
After this training you will be able to add these treatments to your price list:
- Deep cleansing facial
- Acne treatment
- Rosacea management
- Pigmentation removal
- Dark circles
- Scar and stretch mark removal
- Anti ageing facial
- Hair growth treatment
- Anti-cellulite treatment
Kits and prices are available on request. For more information you can view our online shop www.lapro.co.uk
Training will be provided by experienced skincare expert with professional skincare products.
- You will have an oppurtunity to become a distributor
- Provide your clients with luxury in-salon treatments
- You will achieve briliant results
- You will be able to sell our results-driven home care products
- £50 refundable booking fee required
LC Aesthetics Academy
34 London Road
LC Aesthetics Academy is based at a busy and vibrant LC Aesthetics beauty salon in North London, Enfield Town. The nearest train stations are Enfield Town, Enfield Chase or the nearest tube stations are just a short bus ride away – Southgate, Wood Green, Cockfosters, Oakwood, Arnos Grove, Bounds Green, Turnpike Lane, High Barnet. Drivers can find parking in different car parks around Enfield Town.
We are situated just across the road from Palace Gardens shopping centre. The nearest shops Lidl, Iceland, Marks & Spensers, Waitrose all can be reached by 5 minutes walk. We also have most of the banks in the area including HSBC, Natwest, Lloyds, Barclays, Nationwide.
We are also within easy acess from places such as; Essex, Hertfordshire, Bishop’s Stortford, St. Alban, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge, Oxford, Coventry, Birmingham, Harlow, Luton, Loughton, Barnet, Brent Cross, Watford & Hemel Hamstead.
- When you book a course with us, we take either a non refundable deposit of 20% or a full payment for the course.
- Payment will secure your place. All courses have a limited number of spaces.
- All payments must be made in full, two weeks prior to training date.
- LC Aesthetics Academy reserves the right to change course date.
- Fees will be refunded only if a course is cancelled by LC Aesthetics Academy.
- If you are unable to attend we will endeavour re book the course at no extra cost, 2 weeks maximum notice will apply.
- We cannot accept last minute cancellations and we cannot reallocate your space to another student, meaning the following will apply:
-We will not accept postponing this course with less than 2 week’s notice prior your training date.
-Any postponement within 2 weeks prior to course date will incur a £50 admin fee.
- All training is confirmed via email.
- Course materials and certificates costs are included in course price.
- Complementary treatment is encouraged and offered on the training day, there is no reduction in price if this offer is not taken up.
- Special offers will be released periodically and must be paid in full at time of booking.
- You can have only one active discount at any given time.
- All enquiries to email@example.com or 020 3952 9599
- LC Aesthetics Academy offers continuous support for students via Whatsup or email
relation to your use of the Website.