Lash Lift & Tint Training Course
One day intense Lash Lifting & Tinting training course. You will learn theory of the treatment, step by step treatment protocol, products and tools used to provide a professional Lash Lift & Tinting treatment. It includes a practical training session and assessment.
One Day Course: 10 AM – 2 PM
This course is perfect for those who want to learn the skills or who are already active in the lash and brow industry and want to enhance the services they are already offering to their clients.
On completion of the course, you will be able to provide extremely popular treatments from home or mobile and make money in the process.
Course duration: 10am – 2pm
You will cover the following on the course:
- Health and safety
- Client preparation
- Product information and usage guidance
- Contra-actions and contraindication
- Consultation skills
- Eye and eyelash anatomy
- Procedural steps for lash lift and eyelash tinting including best practice
- Aftercare advice
Upon completion you will receive an accredited qualification and with this you will also be able to obtain insurance.
A deposit of 20% should be paid to reserve a place. Full payment must be made one week prior to the course.
LC Aesthetics Academy is based at a busy and vibrant LC Aesthetics Beauty Salon in North London, Enfield Town. Please find more details and map on “Address” tab of this page.
LC Aesthetics Academy
34 London Road
LC Aesthetics Academy is based at a busy and vibrant LC Aesthetics beauty salon in North London, Enfield Town. The nearest train stations are Enfield Town, Enfield Chase or the nearest tube stations are just a short bus ride away – Southgate, Wood Green, Cockfosters, Oakwood, Arnos Grove, Bounds Green, Turnpike Lane, High Barnet. Drivers can find parking in different car parks around Enfield Town.
We are situated just across the road from Palace Gardens shopping centre. The nearest shops Lidl, Iceland, Marks & Spensers, Waitrose all can be reached by 5 minutes walk. We also have most of the banks in the area including HSBC, Natwest, Lloyds, Barclays, Nationwide.
We are also within easy acess from places such as; Essex, Hertfordshire, Bishop’s Stortford, St. Alban, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge, Oxford, Coventry, Birmingham, Harlow, Luton, Loughton, Barnet, Brent Cross, Watford & Hemel Hamstead.
0345 561 0320
Main Contact – Sarah Adams
0333 014 6683
Main Contact – Kevin Rodrigues
Salon Insurance 4u
Main Contact – Anthony Pearson
0818 25 20 25
+353 65 6841766
800-458-2267 (employer option 6)
Main Contact – Melissa Kreps
1300 373 586
Main Contact – Heidi Lokotui
0034 951 27 74 55
Main Contact – Matt Eaton
+31 (0) 35-8200999
+61 2 9375 4444
- When you book a course with us, we take either a non refundable deposit of 20% or a full payment for the course.
- Payment will secure your place. All courses have a limited number of spaces.
- All payments must be made in full, one week prior to training dates.
- LC Aesthetics Academy reserves the right to change course dates.
- Fees will be refunded only if a course is cancelled by LC Aesthetics Academy.
- If you are unable to attend we will endeavour re book the course at no extra cost, 2 weeks maximum notice will apply.
- All training is confirmed via email.
- Course materials and certificates costs are included in course price.
- Special offers will be released periodically and must be paid in full at time of booking.
- You can have only one active discount at any given time.
- All enquiries to email@example.com or 020 3952 9599
- LC Aesthetics Academy offers continuous support for students via Whatsup or email.
relation to your use of the Website.