Hair Extensions Course
Learn the most popular hair extension methods in the industry; covering heated methods and non-heated methods. micro rings, fusion bonds, nano ring & tape.
Learn 4 of the most popular hair extension methods in the industry; covering heated methods and non-heated methods. micro rings, fusion bonds, nano ring & tape. Free full kit included! Your training will cover:
- The hair extension industry and the latest trends available
- Completing a client consultation
- Working safely and efficiently
- Selecting the correct extensions for your client
- Colour matching your client's hair
- Sectioning the client's hair to apply for extensions
- Positioning extensions to achieve different looks adding length, volume, high/low lights & fashion slices
- Applying three different methods of extensions
- Maintaining your client's extensions
- Removing hair extensions
- Cutting techniques to shape and blend the hair
- How to educate your clients on aftercare and maintenance
- Launching your business
- Insuring your new skills
- Marketing your business
- Your free advertising
- Details of suppliers
- Pricing structure for your company
Book now you will receive your complete pro kit containing:
The Hairboo Academy step by step manual
- Consultation sheets and aftercare advice for your clients
- The heat connector
- Hairboo academy nail tip hair
- Hairboo academy stick tip hair
- Hairboo Academy nano hair
- Hairdressing scissor and thinning scissor set
- Hairdressing razor
- Hairboo Academy extension
- Hairbrush pin tail
- Comb sectioning clips
- Heat protection discs
- Micro ring closing pliers
- Micro ring application tool
- Micro rings
- Nano rings
LC Aesthetics Academy
34 London Road
LC Aesthetics Academy is based at a busy and vibrant LC Aesthetics beauty salon in North London, Enfield Town. The nearest train stations are Enfield Town, Enfield Chase or the nearest tube stations are just a short bus ride away – Southgate, Wood Green, Cockfosters, Oakwood, Arnos Grove, Bounds Green, Turnpike Lane, High Barnet. Drivers can find parking in different car parks around Enfield Town.
We are situated just across the road from Palace Gardens shopping centre. The nearest shops Lidl, Iceland, Marks & Spensers, Waitrose all can be reached by 5 minutes walk. We also have most of the banks in the area including HSBC, Natwest, Lloyds, Barclays, Nationwide.
We are also within easy acess from places such as; Essex, Hertfordshire, Bishop’s Stortford, St. Alban, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge, Oxford, Coventry, Birmingham, Harlow, Luton, Loughton, Barnet, Brent Cross, Watford & Hemel Hamstead.
- When you book a course with us, we take either a non refundable deposit of 20% or a full payment for the course.
- Payment will secure your place. All courses have a limited number of spaces.
- All payments must be made in full, two weeks prior to training date.
- LC Aesthetics Academy reserves the right to change course date.
- Fees will be refunded only if a course is cancelled by LC Aesthetics Academy.
- If you are unable to attend we will endeavour re book the course at no extra cost, 2 weeks maximum notice will apply.
- We cannot accept last minute cancellations and we cannot reallocate your space to another student, meaning the following will apply:
-We will not accept postponing this course with less than 2 week’s notice prior your training date.
-Any postponement within 2 weeks prior to course date will incur a £50 admin fee.
- All training is confirmed via email.
- Course materials and certificates costs are included in course price.
- Complementary treatment is encouraged and offered on the training day, there is no reduction in price if this offer is not taken up.
- Special offers will be released periodically and must be paid in full at time of booking.
- You can have only one active discount at any given time.
- All enquiries to email@example.com or 020 3952 9599
- LC Aesthetics Academy offers continuous support for students via Whatsup or email
relation to your use of the Website.