Intimate Waxing Course
This course will introduce you to the benefits of using hot wax and how to work with hot wax on the bikini area.
This course is structured over one day and runs from 10am – 4pm.
|09 APR (10am-2pm) - 1 Day Course
|11 JUN (10am-2pm) - 1 Day Course
|06 AUG (10am-2pm) - 1 Day Course
|12 DEC (10am-2pm) - 1 Day Course
Intimate waxing course
If you're already trained in warm waxing and want to build upon your skills, our Intimate Waxing Course (hot and strip wax) is perfect for you. As a fully accredited beauty training course, it is designed for people with previous waxing training to enhance the waxing treatments they are able to offer. As a result of this, they will be able to give clients a wider range of treatments to enjoy as well as attract new clientele with more specific services.
What does the course entail?
On an Intimate Waxing Course, you will learn the details of how to perform specialised, intimate waxing treatments for females. In just one day, you will be able to gain theoretical knowledge as well as a full understanding of the safety procedures involved in performing these treatments to an industry standard. You'll also be able to put them into practice before you leave.
Taking part in the Intimate Waxing Course will allow you to discover the many benefits of using hot wax as well as how to work with hot wax specifically on the bikini area. During the packed day, you will have the opportunity to observe a full demonstration of both Brazilian (complete hair removal) and Hollywood (leaving a minimal amount of hair) wax.
To ensure you leave LC Aesthetics Academy totally confident in your new skills, you will also get to practise on each other or a model to try out each of the techniques.
Why choose LC Aesthetics Academy?
As an Approved Beauty Academy, our specialist training is one of a kind. We want to help both beauty therapists and clients to understand the intricacies of beauty treatments and how they impact our overall health and wellbeing so that you, in turn, can grow and develop your skills.
Our team of beauty professionals have a wealth of experience in delivering courses as well as with clients in real-world situations, so they understand what you need to know in order to offer the very best services to your own clients. Everyone can benefit from learning more about beauty treatments and with each participant receiving a Beauty Industry Approval certification at the end of the one-day course, there’s no reason to hesitate before joining. Don’t let yourself be the one to miss out – sign up for our Intimate Waxing Course today.
LC Aesthetics Academy
34 London Road
LC Aesthetics Academy is based at a busy and vibrant LC Aesthetics beauty salon in North London, Enfield Town. The nearest train stations are Enfield Town, Enfield Chase or the nearest tube stations are just a short bus ride away – Southgate, Wood Green, Cockfosters, Oakwood, Arnos Grove, Bounds Green, Turnpike Lane, High Barnet. Drivers can find parking in different car parks around Enfield Town.
We are situated just across the road from Palace Gardens shopping centre. The nearest shops Lidl, Iceland, Marks & Spensers, Waitrose all can be reached by 5 minutes walk. We also have most of the banks in the area including HSBC, Natwest, Lloyds, Barclays, Nationwide.
We are also within easy acess from places such as; Essex, Hertfordshire, Bishop’s Stortford, St. Alban, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge, Oxford, Coventry, Birmingham, Harlow, Luton, Loughton, Barnet, Brent Cross, Watford & Hemel Hamstead.
0345 561 0320
Main Contact – Sarah Adams
0333 014 6683
Main Contact – Kevin Rodrigues
Salon Insurance 4u
Main Contact – Anthony Pearson
0818 25 20 25
+353 65 6841766
800-458-2267 (employer option 6)
Main Contact – Melissa Kreps
1300 373 586
Main Contact – Heidi Lokotui
0034 951 27 74 55
Main Contact – Matt Eaton
+31 (0) 35-8200999
+61 2 9375 4444
- When you book a course with us, we take either a non refundable deposit of 20% or a full payment for the course.
- Payment will secure your place. All courses have a limited number of spaces.
- All payments must be made in full, two weeks prior to training date.
- LC Aesthetics Academy reserves the right to change course date.
- Fees will be refunded only if a course is cancelled by LC Aesthetics Academy.
- If you are unable to attend we will endeavour re book the course at no extra cost, 2 weeks maximum notice will apply.
- We cannot accept last minute cancellations and we cannot reallocate your space to another student, meaning the following will apply:
-We will not accept postponing this course with less than 2 week’s notice prior your training date.
-Any postponement within 2 weeks prior to course date will incur a £50 admin fee.
- All training is confirmed via email.
- Course materials and certificates costs are included in course price.
- Complementary treatment is encouraged and offered on the training day, there is no reduction in price if this offer is not taken up.
- Special offers will be released periodically and must be paid in full at time of booking.
- You can have only one active discount at any given time.
- All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3952 9599
- LC Aesthetics Academy offers continuous support for students via Whatsup or email
relation to your use of the Website.