The training is intended for beginners who do not have experience and are looking for intensive training at an extremely high level, as well as hairdressers interested in broadening their knowledge and skills on innovative forms of hair care.
1- Theoretical part:
– health and safety
– what is the procedure and for whom it is intended
– indications and contraindications for the procedure
– Consultation before the procedure – customer card
– Discussion of preparations and tools
– selection of appropriate products for the type of hair
– discussion of the technique of the procedure
– Care and products dedicated after the treatment
– consideration of complaints
– work with the client
– promotion in social media – effective advertising
2- Practical part:
– Performing the step-by-step procedure on models under the supervision and with the help of an instructor.
– developing correct habits
– elimination of errors
Help and support from the instructor after completing the training.
The training ends with the awarding of:
– certificate of its completion
Ten Best Natural Hair Colour Brands You Can Trust For Safe Coloring Experience – Cosmetics Institute