Eye Treatments for Beginners
After completing this course you will build up confidence in eyebrow and eyelash colouring techniques.
|09 JAN (10am-4pm) - 1 Day Course
|16 APR (10am-4pm) - 1 Day Course
|21 NOV (10am-4pm) - 1 Day Course
This course is mainly to make students confident about doing eye treatment and eyebrow shaping with confidence as a beginner therapist as well as mobile therapist. The aim of this course to teach students how to define and highlight the eyebrows also highlight the eyelashes using colour that match their skin colour and save time while having to make up. It seems easier technique but there is so many things to learn include treatment contraindication and action Also how to choose the colour according to client's skin. In the recent time, period colour on the eyebrows and eyelashes is frequently used in fashion industry but it is necessary to learn the proper technique avoiding mess up the colour will help you to save your time and give you a perfect look with confidence. While learning tinting process you will also learn how to measure the eyebrows and tips for eyelashes to look after. As a beauty therapist, you can start your carrier with confidence also help family and friends too doing their eye treatment. After completion of this course, you will be eligible to enter in threading or eyebrow defined shape course also.
In this course, students will gain their knowledge about eye treatment through manual home study as well as having a practical session in the classroom with not more than 6 students. The benefits of learning this course will give you the confidence to work as an independent mobile therapist as well as you can work in salon.
After completion of this course, will help you
to build up confidence about eyebrow and eyelash colouring technique
Can enter our threading course to make yourself more knowledgeable about eyebrow shaping
Get ongoing WhatsApp support after finishing the course
Duration: - 10 AM - 4 PM
10 AM to mid-day
• Go through all course content
• Understanding of colouring eyebrow and eyelashes
• Contra indication and contra action
• Understanding of tweezer technique also brow shaping method
• Eyebrow shape according to Face shapes
Lunch time: - 30 minute
Mid-day to 4 PM
Practical session of eyebrow and eyelash colouring
Tweezer using technique practice
Eyebrow mapping technique practice
Health and Safety
Client care and consultation
Anatomy and physiology
Contraindication and Contra action related eye
Face shapes and width
Professional ethics and codes of conduct
Practical session on tinting and shaping with tweezers
Add on course discount
If you are interested to add a threading course you will have benefit to get a combined discount
Extra add on threading course will be £75.00 (RRP £99.00)
This course requires 10 hours of home study which you will receive by email from us once you purchase this course. After reading the manual you will gain the knowledge of the course and we will discuss in the class what you think is difficult to understand.
Our insurance providers: Insync Insurance (UK), Bolt Insurance (UK), Policy Bee (UK), Munster Group (UK). ASCP Skincare (USA), Salon Insurance (Australia), Abbeygate Insurance (Spain)
A practice kit will be provided for the day only. You can buy a kit for home practice on request.
Kit price (£30.00)
Professional beauty system
Black eyelash/eyebrow tint 20ml
Dark brown eyelash/eyebrow tint 20ml
Blue/black eyelash tint 20ml
Glass mixing dish and applicator brush
Eyelash/eyebrow tint developer 50ml
Eyelash protective sheet
LC Aesthetics Academy
34 London Road
LC Aesthetics Academy is based at a busy and vibrant LC Aesthetics beauty salon in North London, Enfield Town. The nearest train stations are Enfield Town, Enfield Chase or the nearest tube stations are just a short bus ride away – Southgate, Wood Green, Cockfosters, Oakwood, Arnos Grove, Bounds Green, Turnpike Lane, High Barnet. Drivers can find parking in different car parks around Enfield Town.
We are situated just across the road from Palace Gardens shopping centre. The nearest shops Lidl, Iceland, Marks & Spensers, Waitrose all can be reached by 5 minutes walk. We also have most of the banks in the area including HSBC, Natwest, Lloyds, Barclays, Nationwide.
We are also within easy acess from places such as; Essex, Hertfordshire, Bishop’s Stortford, St. Alban, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge, Oxford, Coventry, Birmingham, Harlow, Luton, Loughton, Barnet, Brent Cross, Watford & Hemel Hamstead.
- When you book a course with us, we take either a non refundable deposit of 20% or a full payment for the course.
- Payment will secure your place. All courses have a limited number of spaces.
- All payments must be made in full, two weeks prior to training date.
- LC Aesthetics Academy reserves the right to change course date.
- Fees will be refunded only if a course is cancelled by LC Aesthetics Academy.
- If you are unable to attend we will endeavour re book the course at no extra cost, 2 weeks maximum notice will apply.
- We cannot accept last minute cancellations and we cannot reallocate your space to another student, meaning the following will apply:
-We will not accept postponing this course with less than 2 week’s notice prior your training date.
-Any postponement within 2 weeks prior to course date will incur a £50 admin fee.
- All training is confirmed via email.
- Course materials and certificates costs are included in course price.
- Complementary treatment is encouraged and offered on the training day, there is no reduction in price if this offer is not taken up.
- Special offers will be released periodically and must be paid in full at time of booking.
- You can have only one active discount at any given time.
- All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3952 9599
- LC Aesthetics Academy offers continuous support for students via Whatsup or email
relation to your use of the Website.