- Triggers collagen production
- Removes acne scars
- Removes stretchmarks
- Removes pigmentation
- Tightens the skin
What does microneedling do for your skin?
What are benefits of microneedling?
How often should I do Microneedling?
If microneedling treatment is done with:
- 0.25mm needle length then treatment can be performed once a week,
- 0.25mm to 0.50mm every one to two weeks,
- 0.50mm every two weeks,
- 1.0mm to 1.5mm every four weeks,
- 1.5mm to 2.0mm every four to six weeks.
What should I avoid before microneedling?
Is microneedling painful?
Side effects of microneedling?
Who is not suitable for Microneedling?
Microneedling treatment is generally safe and effective, but it’s not recommended for people who:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding,
- take radiation or chemotherapy,
- have skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis,
- have a history of scarring or poor wound healing such as diabetes,
- use anticoagulant medicines such as aspirin or warfarin,
- take steroids, antidepresants, antibiotics and other medicines (please consult your threapist)
- had recent surgery,
- have metal plates or pins in treatment area,
- broken bones
- done previous or recent treatment in the area (please consult your threapist),
- active form of cold sores,
- keloid scars.
Microneedling Treatment Prices
|Microneedling + Deep Cleansing||£140|
|Microneedling + Hyaluronic Acid||£145|
|Microneedling + LED Light||£155|
|Microneedling + Enzyme Peeling||£155|
*Our therapists recommend for best results to have 3 to 12 sessions. Package prices for 3, 6 and 12 sessions are avaiable on request. Great savings will be offered during consultation.