Nutritional Guidelines Workshop
This workshop is for those with an interest in nutrition. The aim is to provide learners of the general public with an overview to nutrition and healthy eating. No previous nutrition knowledge is required. By completing this workshop, you will have the necessary knowledge to better interpret information about nutrition and health.
- Approximate duration: 3 hours
- Developed by a qualified Registered Nutritionist
You will learn:
- EatWell Guide
- Portion sizes
- Fats, sugars and salt
- Food Labelling
- Welcome/ overview
- EatWell Guide overview
- Food portion sizes
- Fats, sugars activity
- Food labels activity
- Alcohol and salt
- Summary/ recap
Our tutor, Maria Papagiannaki has a BSc (Hons) in Human Nutrition from University of Greenwich and an MSc in International Public Health Nutrition from University of Westminster. She has 10 years of experience in the nutrition and dietetics field. She is a lecturer in Nutrition and Dietetics in Westminster Kingsway College, in London. She has worked in public health, leading family health programmes. She has been involved in the Healthy Schools Awards. In Greece, she has worked in Mediterranean Open University as lecturer in the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics.
LC Aesthetics Academy
34 London Road
LC Aesthetics Academy is based at a busy and vibrant LC Aesthetics beauty salon in North London, Enfield Town. The nearest train stations are Enfield Town, Enfield Chase or the nearest tube stations are just a short bus ride away – Southgate, Wood Green, Cockfosters, Oakwood, Arnos Grove, Bounds Green, Turnpike Lane, High Barnet. Drivers can find parking in different car parks around Enfield Town.
We are situated just across the road from Palace Gardens shopping centre. The nearest shops Lidl, Iceland, Marks & Spensers, Waitrose all can be reached by 5 minutes walk. We also have most of the banks in the area including HSBC, Natwest, Lloyds, Barclays, Nationwide.
We are also within easy acess from places such as; Essex, Hertfordshire, Bishop’s Stortford, St. Alban, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge, Oxford, Coventry, Birmingham, Harlow, Luton, Loughton, Barnet, Brent Cross, Watford & Hemel Hamstead.
- When you book a course with us, we take either a non refundable deposit of 20% or a full payment for the course.
- Payment will secure your place. All courses have a limited number of spaces.
- All payments must be made in full, one week prior to training dates.
- LC Aesthetics Academy reserves the right to change course dates.
- Fees will be refunded only if a course is cancelled by LC Aesthetics Academy.
- If you are unable to attend we will endeavour re book the course at no extra cost, 2 weeks maximum notice will apply.
- All training is confirmed via email.
- Course materials and certificates costs are included in course price.
- Special offers will be released periodically and must be paid in full at time of booking.
- You can have only one active discount at any given time.
- All enquiries to email@example.com or 020 3952 9599
- LC Aesthetics Academy offers continuous support for students via Whatsup or email.
relation to your use of the Website.